SCW Fitness Idol Competition
Do you have what it takes to become an SCW Fitness Idol? We need Personal Trainers, Group Fitness, Business, Leadership and Nutrition Lecturers, and Aqua Presenters.
Each SCW Fitness Idol Winner receives:
- A position as a Presenter at a future SCW MANIA®
- A FREE MANIA® Registration for the Idol Winner*
- A FREE MANIA® Registration for a selected friend*
- A FREE SCW Live Certification*
- COMPLIMENTARY admission to the SCW Presenter’s Suite (providing breakfast, lunch daily)*
- COMPLIMENTARY Invitation to the Presenter Dinner/Drinks Party Saturday Night*
- Coverage in an SCW Idol press release that appears in SCW Newsletter Spotlite
- A one-time mentoring experience with one of our Idol Judges
- Every winner must fill our presenter form here: www.scwfit.com/Presenter
* available only at the MANIA® Convention where the Idol Winner is presenting
What to Expect / How to Plan:
1. Fitness Idol will take place in the event. We recommend that you check-in at least 20 minutes early at the SCW Registration desk. They will supply you with the room location.
2. Bring your own music (if needed) with you either on an iPod/iPhone/MP3 Player/CD. You must test your music BEFORE the competition and turn your phone on airplane mode when you complete.
3. Dress in comfortable, appropriate and professional attire. There are no specific requirements.
4. Be ready to use a microphone like you would in a regular MANIA® presentation. Please arrive early to test the microphone. SCW will supply a black microphone belt, but please feel free to bring your own.
5. Be ready to present from a stage in front of not only our judges, but an audience of your peers, as well.
6. Feel free to bring back up exercisers including fellow instructors, your students or your friends. They can simply watch from the audience (seating is provided) or workout out with you on the stage or from the ground below. There is typically only room for a maximum of 4 back-ups on the stage, and we recommend only 2.
7. Please make sure that your supporters register at www.scwfit.com/expo (whether they are in the audience or performing with you). All attendee badges must be picked up at SCW Registration prior to the contest.. They will not be admitted to the room without this badge.
8. Keep your routine to a maximum of 3 minutes. This INCLUDES your introduction. Sales pitches regarding programs or products are frowned upon.
9. If you do not win, you can always still apply to present at www.scwfit.com/presenter.
10. The judges are looking for:
- a. Creative Cardio or Strength Choreography (if equipment is needed, please bring your own and let us know.)
- b. Quality Verbal and Visual Cuing techniques
- c. An ability to Lead the Group and Connect with the Participants
If you have any questions leading up to the event or you are unable to participate for any reason, please do let us know!
All entries are accepted!
EVERY & ALL contestants MUST fill out this form below:
*Excludes flight, hotel and presenting fee.
Upcoming MANIA® Dates
August 21-23, 2020
October 2-4, 2020
December 11-13, 2020
February 26-28, 2021
March 19-21, 2021
May 21-23, 2021
July 23-25, 2021